Registered Behavior Technician (P/T)
The RBT Technician is responsible for providing one-to-one, or small group treatment interventions to consumers in home and/or community settings under the direction of the BCBA and Senior BCBA on their team.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide individualized treatment to consumers with autism as defined within treatment and behavior plans
· Implement skill acquisition programs as directed by the BCBA
· Implement behavior reduction interventions and programming with individual consumers
· Collect data on targeted skills and behaviors utilizing data management systems adopted by organization
· Maintain a daily assigned schedule for each child to ensure individualized behavioral needs are met.
· Collaborate with all members of the treatment team to ensure consistency and will be present and participate in necessary meetings, supervision and trainings as required.
· Assist the BCBA in monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions
· Monitoring and documenting the status of the recipient’s progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in treatment and behavior plans
· Maintains up-to-date knowledge of field by participating in continuing education activities.
· Successfully demonstrates understanding and implementation of required Evidenced Based Practices utilized.
· Other duties and job responsibilities that may change from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and program requirements.
Job Qualifications and Education:
- At least 18 years old and have at minimum completed high school or equivalent.
- Must have 1-year experience working with individuals with Autism.
- Has completed the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and meet the following requirements:
- Completed at least 40 hours of training as defined within the RBT(Registered Behavior Technician) Task List developed by the BACB
- Complete the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) Competency Assessment upon completion of the 40 hours of training and annually thereafter.
- Pass the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) Examination administrated through the Pearson Professional Center sites
Work Location: Professional office environment and Client locations
Travel: Frequent travel to and from client locations
This job posting does not intend to be inclusive of all responsibilities and duties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.