Regional Clinical Supervisor
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Northstar Psychological Services is dedicated to the superior treatment of individuals and families within the Metro-Atlanta Community. We have been providing counseling services to individuals for over fifteen years. Our licensed and skilled clinicians specialize in psychological evaluation and testing, counseling and treatment, and group services for children, adolescents and adults.
We are looking for a Regional Clinical Supervisor to join our growing team!
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide clinical oversight and administrative supervision for up to 15/20 regional community clinicians. Teach, share, model and instruct direct reports in documenting sound clinical interventions and goal setting. Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and ethical standards at all times. Remains calm under shifting and at times competing priorities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor assigned region to ensure service delivery effectiveness and accountability of services provided.
- Participate in emergency response to provide crisis intervention and resolution as needed.
- Participate in the quality assurance process as assigned by the clinical director or designee.
- Conduct weekly individual supervision, staff meetings, individual counseling and coaching/monitoring.
- Approve all BHAs, Tx Plans, OTRs and Discharge Summaries in Credible.
- Provide Team orientation, workshops and training to allow opportunities to gain knowledge of program, staff, and management.
- Provide Corrective Action when appropriate up to and including termination.
- Proactively own and facilitate difficult discussions when needed; consult with HR when additionally support is needed.
- Maintain a Development Plan for staff supervised to include a list of charts reviewed, report of outcomes from the review, documentation that monitoring/coaching occurred, and summary of staff overall knowledge level, ability to meet expectation of program requirement and area where enhancement is needed.
- Conduct record audit within the quality assurance process will be modified to use the key elements of the audit checklist; to ensure that; services and documentation meet standards and guidelines:
- Verify physician’s signature or another qualified staff are present on the treatment plan and assessment
- Check treatment plan and assessment to ensure they were done within the required timelines
- Verify progress notes contain interventions related to the treatment plan and diagnoses
- Identify trends or patterns which suggest staff non-compliance to standards.
- Verify treatment plan and assessment contain all the necessary elements
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree from an accredited university in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work and two (3) years of relevant experience with the treatment and assessment of population served, 3 years of supervisory experience. Active Georgia license: LCSW, LPC, LMFT
This job posting does not intend to be inclusive of all responsibilities and duties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.