Bilingual Consumer Registration Associate
The Consumer Registration associate is responsible for all front desk and administrative duties under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process all incoming referrals and communicate with referral sources
- Verify insurance for all incoming consumers
- Responsible for all front desk duties including interfacing with consumers, completing new patient paperwork, checking out consumers and making follow up appointments
- Answer all incoming phone calls and check voicemail daily
- Schedule and reschedule appointments and make daily reminder calls
- Translation for in office appointments, forms, and scheduling
- Distribute Faxes to internal employees
- Process all Document Requests and Social Security paperwork
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and distribute to the correct employee
- Order supplies to fulfill office needs
- Make weekly bank deposits
- Post and process payments and send out consumer statements
- Schedule rooms for clinicians
- Other duties and job responsibilities that may change from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and program requirements.
Job Qualifications and Education:
- At least 18 years old, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
Work Location: Professional office environment
Travel: Limited to no travel
This job posting does not intend to be inclusive of all responsibilities and duties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.