Clinical Trainer (Licensed)
Marietta, Georgia, United States
NPS is hiring a Clinical Trainer! The Clinical Trainer is responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of Northstar Psychological Services' workforce. They will ensure that all new employees can meet NPS’ current and future business objectives and deliver quality products and services that will meet the needs of our consumers. They will ensure that new employees have a sense of NPS’ core values, mission, vision and goals. Additionally, they will demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and ethical standards at all times, and will remain calm under shifting, and at times competing, priorities.
The Trainer will provide guidance, instruction and interim clinical oversight for new
clinicians in both the community behavioral health and applied behavior analysis service
lines. Teach, model and onboard new employees setting them up for successful tenure in
their selected position through the use of seminars, lectures, and team exercises.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.Schedule appropriate
● Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures
● Plan and implement an effective training curriculum
● Supervise training budgets
● Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and
● Train and guide new employees
● Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job
responsibilities according to training
● Confer with management to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training for
employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, etc.
● Develop educational material such as module summaries, videos, etc.
● Support and mentor new employees
● Plan and schedule training sessions
● Select and book venues if needed
● Track and keep employee attendance
● Onboarding new staff across multiple departments; CORE, ABA, PAS, central leaders,
senior leaders, office staff, etc
● Provide training for EHRs and other electronic databases (Credible, Rethink, ADP,
● Complete CDXs for CORE new hires
● Provide clinical trainings, group supervision, and ongoing annual trainings
● Track LMS and other onboarding training completion
● Ensure internal and external staffing requirements are met for each new hire within the
appropriate time frame
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree from an accredited university in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work and two
(3) years of relevant experience with the treatment and assessment of population
served, some supervisory experience.
Active Georgia license: LCSW, LPC, LMFT