Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) *Sign on Bonus*
The Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is responsible for coordinating treatment and implementing outreach services for assigned clients as a member of the Autism Services Program. As a Behavior Analyst, you will receive ongoing training and professional development opportunities after hiring and you need to be highly organized with solid time management skills as well as adaptable to a fast paced work environment.
- Work with clients with varying disabilities (autism, ADHD, Developmental Disabilities) their families, schools, and residential placements across a variety of settings.
- Conduct assessments (FA, FBA, VBMAPP, ABLLS-R, ESDM, etc.) and develop, implement and train individualized behavior intervention plans (BIP).
- Assess program effectiveness and make data based decisions and modifications as necessary.
- Complete monthly summaries, graphs, and other reports in a timely manner
- Coordinate care and efforts with other providers to maximize outcomes
- Conduct new client intake assessments and develop insurance required treatment plans
- Complete clinical assessments to guide the development of programming based in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Provide clinical direction on the implementation of ABA programs to multidisciplinary team including guiding others to understand the purpose of the interventions, how they address the function of behaviors, and their validation in the literature, etc.
- Oversee implementation and ensure procedural integrity and proficiency of behavior plans and programming implemented by direct care team members through onsite consultation and review of data
- Provide training to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) and families on Applied Behavior Analysis, Autism and client specific goals for skill acquisition and behavior reduction.
- Provide supervision for RBTs pursuing their BACB certification
- Attend clinical supervision and staff meetings to review consumer programs (goals, graphs, data collection, up-to-date consultation notes, etc.) and organizational initiatives
- Oversee the implementation of data collection system, analyzes data/behavior, and makes decisions based on data to guide the treatment of consumers
- Maintain excellent communication with team members related to the ongoing in the development and maintenance of individualized plans and multidisciplinary services for assigned consumers
- Facilitate team meetings with families and treatment team members
- Maintain current knowledge of evidence based practices within the field
- Maintain consumer records completely and accurately
Job Qualifications and Education:
Master’s or Doctoral degree in Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or another Human Services Discipline with an emphasis in Behavior Analysis; and BCBA or BCBA-D Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Inc., or state issued license to practice Applied Behavior Analysis required. Must have completed the BACB approved eight hour supervisor training curriculum; and must meet all requirements set forth by the BACB for supervisors.
This job posting does not intend to be inclusive of all responsibilities and duties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.