Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Community Intervention Services (CIS) is a clinically focused, national provider of community based behavioral health and substance abuse services. We are looking for an experienced Recruiting Lead to work across our family of companies. This role will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a comprehensive recruiting program consisting of recruiting, hiring, and orienting talent into the organization. He or she will supervise assigned recruiting staff while maintaining a requisition load and leveraging systems, processes and teams to assist CIS leadership in the hiring of talent. This role reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
This position can be 100% remote.
- Participate in workforce planning to determine annual hiring goals; anticipate challenge and develop action plans.
- Provide management and/or employees with consultation pertaining to effective sourcing practices, recruitment and interviewing practices as well as optimal on- boarding techniques.
- Partner with stakeholders to help drive a strong employment brand and incorporate it into the recruiting process. Manage the assigned recruiting team to maximize all stages of the talent pipeline and ensuring the recruiters meet (or exceed) their hiring targets.
- Create and manage various recruitment programs, such as the employee referral process and sign on bonus eligibility.
- Manage employment agency contracts and search firm personnel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or related field required.
- 5 years recruiting experience with at least 3 years in a volume-driven environment, preferably for healthcare related positions.
- Team leadership/development experience required.
- Experience in (or exposure to) developing strategy, driving process improvement and effective partnering to lead critical business change.
- Ability to utilize critical and conceptual thinking with effective results in highly fast paced and complex situations.
- Must possess strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; excellent presentation skills.
- In depth experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Avature experience a bonus) as well as Microsoft Office.