Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Community Intervention Services (CIS) is a clinically focused, national provider of community based behavioral health and substance abuse services. We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to support the recruiting team across our family of companies. This role will be responsible for the smooth and efficient administration of the pre-employment process and provide recruiting support to employees and candidates. He or she will administer and maintain documentation management for the high volume of information the group handles daily and lead projects as assigned.
This position can be 100% remote.
- Prepare offer letters and conduct appropriate background checks
- Initiate, coordinate and collect required new hire paperwork and alert hiring manager of any issues
- Maintain appropriate recruiting files
- Update applicant information in applicant tracking system for ADP integration
- Track recruitment related initiatives such as referral, relocation, sign on bonuses, etc.
- Maintain adequate supply of orientation folders and recruitment materials
- Schedule new hires for New Employee Orientation
- Prepare materials and register participants for various recruitment events
- Analyze survey results for recruiters and management
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly staffing metrics using Applicant Tracking System and other sources
- Maintain efficient tracking system for employment compliance documentation (i.e. evidence of postings, activities for Affirmative Action)
- Perform reconciliation of recruitment credit card and provide all required documentation to billing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year experience in a complex administrative support role.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Previous recruitment experience desired but not required.