Experience, Skills and Knowledge
JOB SUMMARY: Provide support to the Program Director/Management Team and assist with the operation of the Center. Provide support and answer questions for families, staff, clients, service providers and visitors.
· Provide reception support including answering telephones and welcoming visitors.
· Provide administrative support to Program Director including calendar management, required reporting and scheduling as assigned.
· Produce a variety of documents, letters and memos.
· Assist with preparation for client recruitment and job recruitment fairs. Attend fairs when assigned.
· Organize and maintain office to improve the overall organizational systems
· Assist with preparation of marketing and public relations materials.
· Assist with tracking and receiving of co-payments as needed. Provide support for billing and data entry as needed.
· Assist with preparation of parent information packets including editing materials and assembling of packets.
· Order office supplies and other items within budget. Monitor supply and other collateral inventory and replenish as necessary.
· Other duties as assigned.