Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Responsible for planning instruction and/or adaptation of curriculum to enable clients to benefit from
group experiences. Responsible for ensuring that curriculum implementation incorporates ABA strategies and is in line with
The hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30-4:30 with flexibility to stay until 5:00 pm or come in at 8:00 am, if needed.
● Provide basic core program for special needs clients. Plan curriculum, lessons, and activities.
● Implement curriculum based upon Applied Behavior Analysis including discrete trial training, task analyses, and other
research based curriculum modifications.
● Perform portfolio assessment on necessary clients. Evaluate client progress based upon data and observation. Conduct
● Maintain physical environment of the group room.
● Maintain contact with staff and parents.
● Work with staff to coordinate goals and objectives.
● Assist in screening, evaluating and recommending placements of applicants in the Center’s groups.
● Evaluate client progress based on work output and observation; determine goals, objectives and directions.
● Completes group schedule for teachers and support staff.
● Prepare progress reports, group observation records, and other miscellaneous surveys and forms.
● Participate in team meetings and consults as scheduled.
● Supervise and train ABA Therapists as appropriate.
● Act as a model leader; support other staff and help implement Center wide systems.
● Work 1:1 with clients as needed/scheduled.
● Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Master’s degree preferred.
- EEC Certification required
- Prior related experience required.
Futures BTC offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a generous paid time off package.
Futures is an equal employment opportunity employer
West Boylston, Massachusetts, United States