Experience, Skills and Knowledge
JOB SUMMARY: Provide guidance and oversight to BCBAs, BCaBAs and LABAs. Collaborate with specialists and other staff on effective delivery of services. Design, develop and assess positive behavior support strategies, social skill programming, and staff and parent skill development. Carry out behavior intervention & curriculum programs for students with autism spectrum disorder.
· Meet regularly with specialists to discuss ABA Therapists, staffing concerns, behavioral questions/concerns, curriculum development, parent concerns, staffing, field trips/events, check ins, etc.
· Schedule and facilitate meetings between ABA Therapists and BCBAs as needed to review personal development, team goals, program development, etc. Collaborate with schedule team and make changes as necessary.
· Assist Human Resources with interviews.
· Facilitation of and assisting with daily transition periods by answering questions, relaying messages, assisting children off of transportation, and organization of staff.
· Provide assistance within groups to fill in for BCBAs, run programs or complete assessments as needed.
· Work with BCBAs, BCaBAs and LABAs on program development. Work with group leaders on effective delivery of instruction and modifications needed per student.
· Assist with the development of and delivery of staff training and provide staff feedback when needed.
· Support Program Director and Clinical Director by promoting and supporting company and clinical operations initiatives, goals, and visions.
· Completion of functional behavior analyses/assessments.
· Completion of skill assessments (e.g. VB-MAPP).
· Development/oversight of implementation of positive behavior support plans.
· Development/oversight of implementation of skill acquisition programming (e.g. social skills, functional communication, daily living and independence skills, etc.).
· Design and oversight of data systems used to measure progress across targeted areas.
· Visual analysis of data.
· Provide parent training and development specific to clinical programming.
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field. Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA). Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs required. Must have and maintain valid driver’s license. One year experience as BCBA and some management training.