Experience, Skills and Knowledge
JOB SUMMARY: Carry out behavior intervention & curriculum programs for clients with autism spectrum disorder and other disabilities.
- Work 1:1 with clients; run social skill groups, work in Life Skills program ages 3-22 in-center, school, and/or home.
- Work in Futures Summer Program.
- Write and graph data and ensure timely completion
- Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately under the direction of a behavior specialist.
- Use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to help clients socially and behaviorally.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of treatment programs and communicate with clients’ team.
- Attend team meetings as necessary and requested.
- Assist in the development of client books and maintaining materials.
- Participate in presenting client progress.
- Communicate regularly with directors and supervisors.
- Ensure all required paperwork is neat and completed in a timely manner.
- Provide transportation for clients as needed.
- Other duties as required.
West Boylston, Massachusetts, United States