Experience, Skills and Knowledge
JOB SUMMARY: Design, develop and assess positive behavior support strategies, social skill programming, and staff and parent skill development. Carry out behavior intervention & curriculum programs for clients with autism spectrum disorder.
· Completion of functional behavior analyses/assessments.
· Completion of skill assessments (e.g. VB-MAPP).
· Development/oversight of implementation of positive behavior support plans.
· Development/oversight of implementation of skill acquisition programming (e.g. social skills, functional communication, daily living and independence skills, etc.).
· Design and oversight of data systems used to measure progress across targeted areas.
· Visual analysis of data.
· Provide staff training and development specific to clinical programming and deliver feedback.
· Provide parent training and development specific to clinical programming.
· Provide transportation to clients as needed.
· Other duties as required.
a) Lifting: Up to 60 lbs.
b) Stooping/bending: Seldom
c) Crawling/climbing/kneeling: Seldom
d) Reaching/pulling/pushing: Seldom
QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field. Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA). Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and skill acquisition programs required. Must have and maintain valid driver’s license.