Experience, Skills and Knowledge
The Assistant Clinical Director will provide guidance and oversight to BCBAs, BCaBAs and other members of the clinical team. The role will collaborate with all Center staff on effective delivery of clinical programming. The position will design, develop and assess positive behavior support strategies, social skill programming, and staff and parent skill development. Additionally will create and assist other BCBA's in developing and carrying out behavior intervention & curriculum programs for clients with autism spectrum disorder.
· Meet regularly with the clinical team to discuss ABA therapists progress, staffing concerns, behavioral questions/concerns, curriculum development, parent concerns, staffing, field trips/events, check ins, etc.
· Schedule and facilitate meetings between ABA Therapists and BCBAs as needed to review personal development, team goals, program development, etc. Collaborate with schedule team and make changes as necessary.
· Assist Human Resources with interviews.
· Facilitation of and assisting with daily transition periods by answering questions, relaying messages, assisting children off of transportation, and organization of staff.
· Provide assistance and fill in for absent BCBAs, run programs and complete assessments as needed.
· Work with BCBAs and BCaBAs on educational and program development.
· Assist with the development of and delivery of staff training.
· Support program director and clinical director by promoting and supporting company and clinical operations initiatives, goals, and visions.
· Completion of functional behavior analyses/assessments.
· Completion of skill assessments (e.g. VB-MAPP) and completion of new client evaluations.
· Development/oversight of implementation of positive behavior support plans.
· Development/oversight of implementation of skill acquisition programming (e.g. social skills, functional communication, daily living and independence skills, etc.).
· Design and oversight of data systems used to measure progress across targeted areas.
· Visual analysis of data.
· Provide parent training and development specific to clinical programming.
a) Lifting: Up to 60 lbs.
b) Stooping/bending: Frequent
c) Crawling/climbing/kneeling: Frequent
d) Reaching/pulling/pushing: Frequent
Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field. Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA). Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs required. Must have and maintain valid driver’s license. One year experience as BCBA and some management training.