Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Futures Behavior Therapy Center provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to children who are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other related disorders. ABA therapy early in life can increase the ability of the child to obtain language and expand their ability to learn. It can also reduce the future costs of special education and help families relieve stress. High structured environments can improve a child’s social, academic and self-help skills.
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work in our center. The Speech Language Pathologist works with clients who have developmental and social deficits in the area of expressive and receptive communication.
Full-time position; 40 hours a week - Hours of the center: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm. Hours will vary during the open hours of the center based on the client's needs.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology required
- Licensure by the State of Massachusetts as a Speech Language Pathologist CCC or CFY
- Prior related experience required
- Provide individual speech therapy to assigned clients
- Develop individual speech therapy plans with clients
- Family communication and treatment planning
- Write and update client progress reports
- Assist with client supervision
- Coordinate and communicate with client’s outpatient treatment team members
- Write, graph, and update client progress reports
- Evaluate progress based on data and direct observation
- Attend team meetings as necessary and requested and effectively solve parental concerns
- Act as an active training member for ABA Therapists, including on-site staff training, orientation training, clinical and staff meetings
- Ensure effective communication and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and parents
- Ensure all clients are safe by implementing de-escalation strategies
- Supervise and manage programs and behavior plans as needed
- Participate in overall operational efficiency and safety of staff and clients
Beverly, Massachusetts, United States