Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Speech Language Pathologist in an Intensive ABA Treatment Center for youth on the Autism Spectrum. Clients range in age from 2-22 years old. Collaborative and supportive environment with a HUGE focus on employee engagement and satisfaction. Competitive salary and over 8 weeks of Paid Time Off annually. Annual CEU reimbursement along with two paid days to attend conferences/seminars annually. Well established Center with lots of opportunity for growth and development. If you want to be part of a comprehensive treatment team and enjoy seeing progress and client growth Futures is the place for you!
JOB SUMMARY: Provide Speech Therapy to clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder who have developmental and social deficits in the area of expressive and receptive communication.
· Provide individual speech therapy to assigned clients
· Develop individual speech treatment plans for clients
· Communicate with Families
· Write and update client progress reports/treatment plans
· Conduct assessments/evaluations as needed
· Coordinate and communicate with client's treatment team members