Experience, Skills and Knowledge
The Clinical Director provides supervision and consultation to the Clinical Team. Directly supervises clinical staff including Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Speech and Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists. Ensures clients are making effective progress, effective staff training and supervision and monitor client outcomes.
- Work with the Clinical Team to develop client objectives in the area of behavior, independent living, vocational skills and social skills.
- Participate in weekly clinical meetings & peer reviews with Clinical Team.
- Ensure clients are making continuous progress in the area of behavior, social, independent living, and vocational domains and monitor client outcome data.
- Assist in the development & implementation of on-going staff training and orientation plans.
- Serve as final reader for written insurance based treatment plans and patient progress reports
- Analyze protective measure utility and effectiveness – ensuring adequate fading plans are in place and that all protective measures are least-restrictive and appropriate.
- Assess and modify inadequate/inaccurate data collection systems.
- Oversee Clinical Assessments such as FBA’s, VB-MAPS, ABLLS.
- Ensure continuous collaboration between Speech, OT and BCBA staff.
- Ensure Clinical Team completes all necessary clinical paperwork based on insurance standards.
- Attend leadership trainings/conferences in order to stay up-to-date with latest research.
- Provide leadership training to Futures’ supervision team and develop new training ideas.
- Conduct parent trainings.
- Assist in problem solving client, parent and staff concerns and issues.
- Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately across clinical systems in all settings and that staff demonstrate proficiency in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Assist in initial client transition and parent communication regarding clinical programming.
- Other duties as assigned
- Masters degree in Applied Behavior Analyst - required.
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA) - required.
- Massachusetts LABA license - required
- 4 years’ experience with management of mental healthcare professionals.
Beverly, Massachusetts, United States