Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Run social skills groups and work 1:1 in the afternoon program with clients ages 3-22 in-center and/or home
- Record data and ensure timely completion
- Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately under the direction of a Behavior Analyst
- Use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to help clients socially, academically, and behaviorally
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of treatment programs and communicate with clients’ team.
- Attend team meetings as necessary and requested.
- Assist in the development of client books and maintain materials
- Participate in presenting client progress
- Communicate regularly with directors and supervisors
- Ensure all required paperwork is neat and completed in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
a) Lifting: Up to 60 lbs.
b) Stooping/bending: Frequent
c) Walking/Running Crawling/climbing/kneeling: Frequent
d) Reaching/pulling/pushing: Frequent
High school diploma or equivalent. 2 years of relevant work experience in related field preferred and valid satisfactory CORI check. Must have and maintain valid driver’s license.