Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Futures Behavior Therapy Center is looking for an ABA Therapist for our Beverly office! The ABA Therapist will carry out behavior intervention & curriculum programs for clients with autism spectrum disorder and other disabilities.
We have full-time and part-time positions available. This position will be center-based (90%) and home based (10%).
What are the job responsibilities of an ABA Therapist?
- Work 1:1 with clients; run social skill groups, work in Life Skills program ages 15 months-22 in-center, school, community and home.
- Write and graph data and ensure timely completion
- Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately under the direction of a behavior specialist.
- Use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to help clients socially and behaviorally.
- Attend team meetings as necessary and requested.
- Assist in the development of client books and maintaining materials.
- Participate in presenting client progress.
- Communicate regularly with directors and supervisors.
- Ensure all required paperwork is neat and completed in a timely manner.
- Take and Pass CALM (physical management)
- Must have a high school diploma
- 2 years relevant work experience in related field preferred